Sunday, January 23, 2011

Spring Cleaning in January

For many reasons, I am feeling claustrophobic. Shut in. Smothered. Trapped.

It must be from a dreary lack of light and sunshine and the multitudes of snow falls we keep accumulating in the Midwest. And, since my dad died a few months ago, I have felt very off kilter.

It's time for a most-needed early spring cleaning.

This week, I'll be changing the design of my blog. I'll be making some changes in my professional life, in my personal life and in life in general. I am ready for a fresh start.

I will write about it all.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vitamin D is often depleted at this latitude during the winter months.

Anonymous said...

Bright Light Therapy, 10,000 lumens for 15 to 20 minutes a day. Machines are commercially available now-often found in psychologist's offices for depression cure.