Monday, February 14, 2011

Great Online Marketing Read

I'm an avid reader of both fiction and non-fiction books. When I read a good one, I like to let people know.

I recently read "The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course: Online Marketing" by Lorrie Thomas. I always love to check out info about technology and how I can help my clients utilize it effectively. Lorrie did a great job of communicating this on a level that works for the beginner as well as the seasoned marketing professional.

Her "how-to's" were especially valuable as were the pitfalls to avoid and best practices. Though I've been in the industry for 28 years, I still love to glean new tidbits that can provide a competitive edge. This book was a quick, easy read written in language anyone can understand and immediately implement!

1 comment:

Rachel Neil said...

When it comes to marketing, there's always something to be learned.