Thursday, February 23, 2012

Great Fitness Videos

As I get older, my tolerance for attending group fitness classes at the gym is lower and lower. For one thing, I have become less of a "rah rah" person. I used to be really great at it! Now, I like peace and quiet during my down time because I have so little of it. For another, I don't want onlookers to criticize me when I go for the coffee cup instead of the water bottle during breaks.

I therefore have been spending less time at the gym and more time in front of my TV with DVDs.

I swore I'd never like Yoga, but now I am crazy about it. It's really changed my body and my outlook. And, it does make you stronger.

Some of the best fitness DVDs I have been using recently for yoga include, Patricia Moreno's Cardio Burn Yoga -- one short and one long workout. You will sweat! Another is Trudie Styler's Weight Loss Yoga. I can actually follow along and do most of the poses.

The other is CRUNCH's Fat Burning Yoga. I love the poses and feel exhausted and exhilarated at the same time.

As a Spinning fitness instructor, I am pretty picky. If you're interested in dipping your toe into a Yoga workout, these DVDs are for you.

No comments: