Monday, March 19, 2012

The Best Pin-Up Ever

There is such a glut of social media tools that it's hard to keep everything straight. And, it's hard to make time just for the important "must-haves" necessary for everyday business.

I recently discovered Pinterest, and I must say: I am completely hooked! If you're not familiar, the only way I can describe this is that it's a site where you can "pin up" great ideas, categorize them and tuck them away in "the cloud" for safekeeping.

Whether it's fashion, decorating, do-it-yourself projects, handy tips, great places to visit or food and drink recipes, Pinterest has it all. And, you can follow others who "pin up" their ideas and use them for yourself.

I have used Pinterest for all my cooking recipes for the last 3 weeks. The ideas have been great and many innovative.

Ask a friend who belongs to Pinterest (it's free) to send you an invitation.

Happy pinning!

No comments: